March 27, 2024

Day One

I have been putting off taking the actual plunge and starting this blog for a couple of weeks now. Which I wouldn't call a stellar start to this journey, but I am pulling the trigger today. 

It is raining in Mebane which is killing my motivation, however, we do have an extremely well equipped home gym in our garage (a luxury many people don't have!) so I don't have a real excuse for not working out. 

Today is literally my first day doing what I would consider to be working out in a least a couple of months.
I have been climbing about once a week and I walk Kalypso a few times a day, but other than that life has been far too sedintary. 

Today's Work Out:
  • Push-Ups: 2 sets of 15
  • Body Weight Squats: 2 sets of 15
  • Crunches: 2 sets of 25
  • Lunges: 2 sets of 20
  • Pull-Ups: 2 sets of 6
  • Calf Raises: 2 sets of 30

Today's Condition:

  • Weight: 203lbs
  • Body Image: Terrible
  • Fitness Level: Just as Bad

Today's Steps:

  • 4,883

Did I Have a Soda Today? 

  • Yes 

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 2, 2024

 Day 7  Unlike most Tuesdays, I did not have to go into the office in Raleigh today (which eats up about 2.5 hours of my day in the car comm...