March 30, 2024

 Day Four

We are still at the beach so my schedule is irregular and I am kind of on "vacation" at my Mom's house. Which can make squeezing in a workout a little tough. 
However, I did wake up today and run for about 1.5-2miles and we have been walking a lot. I felt proud that I went out and ran, but I immediately followed that up with biggest breakfast of all time... so yeah. 

I can't really weigh myself while I am at the beach, but I am also not super concerned about it while I am here. After many attempts at trying to lose weight quickly in the past I am more at peace with the fact that it will probably be a fair long/slow process for me. 

Today's Workout: 

  • Run/Jog - 15-20 minutes
    • Felt like a moderate pace, probably pretty slow 
  • Body Weight Work Out
    • Wide Grip Push-Ups - 2 sets of 15
    • Diamond Push-Ups - 2 sets of 10
    • Squats - 2 sets of 15
    • Lunges - 2 sets of 15
    • Crunches - 2 sets of 20
    • Leg Lifts - 2 sets of 15

Today's Steps:

  •  11,098

Did I Have a Soda Today? 

  • Yes


No comments:

Post a Comment

April 2, 2024

 Day 7  Unlike most Tuesdays, I did not have to go into the office in Raleigh today (which eats up about 2.5 hours of my day in the car comm...