March 29, 2024

 Day Three

After climbing last night we drove about 3.5 hours to my Mom's house at the beach for her birthday. Which meant that we got here at like 1am and then talked to my parents until like 2am. 
Therefore I did not wake up early to do cardio today. 

However, I typically really enjoy running at the beach (I know it's technically not great for your feet, but whatever) at the very least I will walk with the dog a couple of times. 


Today's Workout: 

  • Body Weight Squats - 2 sets of 15
  • Wide Grip Push-Ups - 2 sets of 15
  • Calf Raises - 2 sets of 30 
  • Crunches - 2 sets of 20
  • Lunges - 2 sets of 15
  • Diamond Push-ups - 2 sets of 10
  • Leg Raises - 2 sets of 15

Today's Steps: 

  • 12,139

Did I Have a Soda Today: 

  • Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 2, 2024

 Day 7  Unlike most Tuesdays, I did not have to go into the office in Raleigh today (which eats up about 2.5 hours of my day in the car comm...